Name: Michelle Krone
Expertise: Specializing in all areas of photography including Product, Corporate Headshots, Event, Architecture, Macro, Landscape and Artistic Photography, Lighting Technician, Stock Research, Styling, Casting, Location Scouting, Lightroom and Photoshop.
Type of work I’m interested in: contract, freelance, full-time, part-time
Find me online: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, website
About me: 5 + years of experience with Rosetta Stone as a Photo Assistant and Photographer. Freelancing with Society of Architectural Historians, UVA Press, ZN Stained Glass, and RMH Hospital. Volunteer photography for Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline Council.
- Worked on a daily basis with producers and Language experts to compose photographs that were visually stunning.
- Provided excellent knowledge and skill in lighting.
- Built rapport with adults and children during photo sessions to create memorable images.
- Developed uploading and tagging processes for Artesia, a Digital Asset Management System.
- Assessed inventory of equipment on regular basis.
- Ordered supplies and equipment as needed.
- Managed and organized equipment and photography props for photo shoots.
- Set up all lighting equipment on set.
- Anticipated photographer and producer’s needs.
I am currently living in Harrisonburg, Virginia but am interested in traveling for contract or freelance work.